Pageviews last month

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Random Stuff

I am officially on spring break. I am going to Atlanta to see my beautiful nephew and niece for a few days. I had intended to stay for longer. However, I feel that time by myself is doing me good, I never get any work done while I am there, and I have to miss the gym while I am gone. Thus, I feel 3 days or so will be enough.

I received my first sunburn of the year yesterday. Ugh... I do wish my gene pool would have included skin that would tan. I mean, I spent 2 hours outside watching the girls practice yesterday and I look like a lobster this morning. Truly, if there were an antidote to non tanning skin, I would be standing in line like tech nerds at Best Buy before the release of the new Ipad.

Finally, I am drinking water like a fish these days and well, I still hate it. I don't know why i have a mental block with water but i do. I mean, I hated coke zero. However, i forced myself to drink it for a while and now I love it. So, why can't water be the same. I mean, if it weren't for Crystal Lite packs this water thing would not be working out. So, if anyone has any suggestions as to how I can love water like my body does, please let me know.

Otherwise, all is well on the home front. I should be getting a pink slip soon but I am not letting it worry me to death. It just leaves my possibilities open. I am working out, eating pretty well, and looking forward to planning out the rest of my school year over this week. As, the countdown moves on, I am anxious but hopeful. I love that I have found a place in my life where I feel i actually have coping skills that work. So, last thought of the day is: Thanks Dr. Liz. I should have listened when you said, "this is just the beginning. The rest of the work will need to come from within you.". It was true and I am glad I had such a great teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment