Pageviews last month

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Night at the Peevy's

Well, it is not early and I am just getting up. There is something about the Peevy guest bed that lends itself to good sleep. Had an awesome night drinking Rico's peach tea and eating fried green tomatoes. Some people come into your life and you think, "they are cool", not realizing how amazing they are. The Peevy's are those people. So, thanks for the food and the talk and the laughs and the sleep...Especially, the sleep.

In other news, the GA lottery is like 176 million and though it is a long shot, I think I will lay my dollar down. You know, my sister has always said, Katie is that person who if she has any luck it is bad luck. This is not being pessimistic. It is being honest. But hey, I figure that has to turn around at some point and if it happens to turn when the lottery is at 176 million, good for me.

Finally, I think I am going to give in to my artistic side a little more. No, I don't mean blue hair or even black nails per say. However, as I was searching for a new ball cap yesterday(Molly chewed my fav hat to bits), I found myself pulled to hats that are not baseball caps. I tried one on and I loved it. The truth is, I love Chuck Taylors, ratty old jeans, vintage tees, writing, music, art, meditating, and standing in the rain. So, why not give in to it? Maybe I will get real crazy and find a thrift store to play in for a while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment