Pageviews last month

Monday, March 21, 2011

Back to Work

Yeah, so today was day one on the push to summer. Most people were not happy about returning. However, after the day I had yesterday, I was stoked. I mean, for some reason, yesterday was my anxiety day. I literally had a panic attack while just sitting in a chair. It was strange in that I was feeling emotional yesterday, but I had remained pretty positive even in the midst of wanting to fall apart. Therefore, I was a bit surprised by the whole thing. Now on to brighter moments.

Today went so smoothly. Most of the kids chose to take an extra day off and those that were present were comatose bc they had to wake before noon. However, I will say after not sleeping at all last night(yes, NONE) I am currently as tired as a prostitute in Charlie Sheen's house myself. But I must avoid napping or my fate will be the same tonight.

Student Quotes of the Day:

Me: Today we are going to do some popcorn reading
Student: Dang Ms. Turner, you know I can't read.
Me: Yes, you can
Student: No really, I'm on a 4th Grade level

Me: DB, If I ask you again not to talk while others are reading you are out and I'm writing you up.
DB talks again
Me: DB (Pointing to the Door)
Another Student: And your write up papers will be right behind you Chief...

Student 1: Why you keep callin on me, gul?
Student 2: Cuz you da slowest reader in here and I aint tryin to get to those questions
Me: Speechless

Glad I had a day free from my thoughts and filled with theirs....

No comments:

Post a Comment