Pageviews last month

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Living the College Dream

So, this weekend I realized that I really don't have any college friends. Well, really it was pointed out by SB who asked why she had never met my college friends. The answer was that I really didn't make any close friends in college. This could have been bc i never lived on campus or bc I am antisocial in general. Either way, they don't exist.

Thus, I came home a little down about my lack of people with whom I shared those kinds of memories. Then, last night I was sitting around talking with J and Whitney(my roomates at 30) and I realized I am living that dream now. J and Whitney are completely nothing like me and yet we all mesh. We talk for hours.(sometimes to the detriment of my work) We laugh, discuss our lives and politics, and then make fun of the other people's flaws bc well, it's fun. I imagine this is what I would have done with college roomates or friends. Maybe I am just a late bloomer at everything.

Therefore, SB I do have some friends you need to meet. They just didn't graduate or even attend Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment